Monday 26 January 2009

The Universe is smiling on me and my own

I do most of my blogging on Mondays as its my day off. Its my end to the long weekend where I collect my thoughts, finish my paperwork, catch up with family and friends on the phone and generally laze about. I have decided to make this day a bit more efficient by going into the city for half the day and doing something interesting. I haven't yet decided what that will be for today hopefully by the time I reach the end of this blog post I would have made that choice.
This post is basically just a big shout out to the universe to say thank you. Its been smiling on me this past week, work has been steady. I have booked up my driving lessons, so I'm working my way up on the new year wish list. My MJDF portfolio has been partially finished and signed off, I have been slaving over this folder for 3 months attending a course after work every Thursday and its finally paid off. The biggest news though is my SIL ( sis- in -law) A has found her lobster.

This means I have six months to prepare myself for the wedding. So I will basically be starving for the next few months to fit into the role of the sexy sister in law. I am looking forward to the excitement and madness that comes along with any wedding in the family. The general good spirit,mehndi, clothes, drama, and unadulterated happiness for those who partake in it. This is the first family wedding that I will be attending after mine and I am going to enjoy every minute.
I look forward to meeting the new addition to our family, K who has given A a skip in her beat. I hope the universe smiles on these two lobsters constantly.

P.S. I have settled on an afternoon at the National Potrait Gallery for now. They have a constable and Leibovitz collection, the things I do to keep my mondays interesting...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So you belong to the luck few of TGIM.