Monday 12 January 2009

New beginnings

A new year beckons new beginnings. I am back after a long and relaxing trip to Bombay I will gloat about all my culinary escapades in another post.
I hope and wish for many things like most new years.I have decided not to be greedy and edited my long list of hopes and wishes down to the following.

I hope this year brings the world a little bit more stability financially and politically .
I hope my digits work harder on this blog and the universe gives me more time to work on it.
I hope to shed the unnecessary kilograms I carry as an appendage this year.
I hope to finally get my driving license ( its high time).
I hope to travel to strange and mysterious lands.
I hope to choose my friends more wisely and hold on to the ones I never worked hard to get.
I hope to find many more culinary delights in this beautiful city.
I hope to find more time to read.
I hope to make changes I have been avoiding.

I wish this year brings my family, friends and their new born babies much joy, luck and good health.
I wish my hair would stop greying so blooming fast.
I wish I could see Adele and cold play live.
I wish traffic in Bombay would get better.
I wish for a warm long beautiful British summer.
I wish my course work would end its such a bore.
I wish to learn to be more patient.

So here's wishing you and all you hold dear a hopeful 2009.

1 comment:

Pooja Nair said...

i like how the last hope on the list of hopes flows from the second-last hope on the list..:)

happy new year to you!